
Tonight we are holding an information evening for parents and friends of the school to present the iPad and demonstrate how it is already transforming the teaching and learning in our school. There has been an enormous interest in the project locally, nationally and even internationally. We welcome the opportunity to present this very exciting development to the parents and friends of the school. Tonight Mr Speirs, who has been at the forefront of this project is presenting an introduction to the iPad and talking about the great things the children have done already. Afterwards we are giving the parents the opportunity to have a hands-on experience of the iPad. We had about 50 parents and friends and the reaction has been overwhelmingly positive.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
A very informative evening I now have a much better
understanding of how the ipads will be used in class.
Some of the apps I tried were amazing and great fun.
I can see why the children love them and are so eager to learn.
Phyllis
Post a Comment